Welcome to Acero Schools!
Thank you for choosing Acero Schools for the 2022-22 school year. We are excited to have you as a part of the Acero community!
If we have offered you a seat for the 21-22 school year, please be sure to accept it right away. To accept, you can log in to your Schoolmint account or contact the enrollment staff member at your school of choice using the contact information at the bottom of this page. Once you have accepted your seat offer, you will need to complete the registration process:
Full Online Registration
Registration can be done completely online via your Schoolmint account. You will need photos or scanned images of the required documents (listed at the end of this page) to fully complete online registration.
Partial Online Registration
If you are having trouble providing photos or scanned images of the required documents, you can still complete the rest of your registration online, and then contact the enrollment team member at your school to schedule an in-person registration appointment. Their contact information is listed below. At the appointment, you will need to provide the required documents (listed below).
Full In-Person Registration
If you would prefer to complete your registration offline, you may call to schedule an appointment using the contact information below. Our staff will begin your registration over the phone, and you will complete the process at an in-person appointment. At the appointment, you will need to provide the required documents listed below.
All in-person appointments will be conducted with COVID safety guidelines in effect. Our staff will be wearing masks, and we require that you wear one as well.
If you have any questions or cannot access your SchoolMint account, please do not hesitate to reach out to your school’s enrollment staff member. We look forward to helping you, and more importantly, to welcoming you as part of the Acero family!
Brighton Park, Marquez & Tamayo: Araceli Lara, 312-515-4192
Cisneros & Casas: Maria "Lupe" Orozco, 312-350-9465
Cruz & Santiago: Elizabeth Pulido, 312-342-4657
Clemente & Fuentes: Brian Ortega, 872-202-4964
Idár & Paz: Cintia Cruz, 312-307-7698
Garcia & Soto: Ivette Esparaza, 312-282-5231
Torres & Zizumbo: Jesse A. Simental, 312-480-7083
- Proof of Child's Age (one (1) of the following): birth certificate, baptismal record, passport, court documents, or medical records
- Proof of Address (two (2) of the following): current utility bill, unexpired and current Illinois driver’s license or state identification card, current lease, voter registration card, court documents, Illinois Department of Public Aid card, Illinois state aid check/social security check, or other identification card issued by a federal or state agency, or foreign government consulate, such as a Matricula Consular
- Proof of Guardianship or Custodianship (one (1) of the following): copy of a signed and stamped court order, copy of the most recent tax return naming the child as a dependent, public aid documents covering the child, or any other valid documents authorizing or establishing custodianship
- OR Proof of Temporary Custodianship: Adults who are acting as a temporary custodian of a child due to extenuating circumstances involving the legal guardians or child, may enroll the child by providing appropriate documentation of their custodianship status. The documents may include a notarized letter from the parent authorizing temporary custodianship and stating the reason.
- Health Requirements: Current physical exam and immunizations are required for students enrolling into Kindergarten, 6th grade, 9th grade, or enrolling into the district for the first time. Current dental exam is required for students enrolling into Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, 9th grade or enrolling into the district for the first time. Current vision exam is required for students enrolling into Kindergarten or enrolling into the district for the first time.