Public Comment Guidelines
A person seeking to address the Board shall make their request at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting. Requests received less than 24 hours in advance will be referred to the next regularly scheduled Board meeting. Requests can be made via email at [email protected] or by calling 312.637.3900.
The following information is required at the time of the request, whether by email or telephone:
- Date of the meeting at which the requestor would like to speak;
- Name of person requesting to make public comment;
- Whether requestor is a parent, student, employee, or member of the community;
- Contact information;
- Clear description of the matter to be discussed before the Board; and
- If a translator is needed.
If applicable, any presentations must be submitted with the request.